New Hampshire Hospice and Palliative Care Organization125 Airport Road
Concord, NH 03301
2017 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Officers - Executive Committee:
Andrea Patrick-Baudet, RN, CHPN, CHPCA
Concord Regional VNA & Hospice
603-332-1133 ext. 104
Rev. Mary Francis Drake, MA, MSW, LICSW, AHPC-SW
Hospice Program Manager
Dimitrios Panacopoulos, CPA
Janet W. Prescott
Hospice Help Foundation
Janice McDermott, Executive Director
125 Airport Road
Concord, NH 03301
Kristin Barnum RN, MBA
Ellen A. Bassett, MD
Sanders Burnstein, MD
Margaret (Peggy) Gilmour, RN, BS, MS
|Andrew J. Kleiner
Hospice and VNA Liaison
Home Care Specialists, Inc.
Haverhill, MA 01835
Jennifer Legassie, RN, CHPN
Bruce Mast, President
Donald McDonah, MD, Medical Director
Jennifer Powers MHA, CHPCA
Patricia Ramsey, NHA
|Rachel Russo, RN BSN
Palliative Care Program Manager
Merrimack Valley Hospice
NHHPCO Welcomes New Board Members!
Congratulations to eight new board members elected at our Annual Meeting on June 23rd.
The nominees fulfill the requirements of our Bylaws, which states that they be representative of the makeup of our membership, and address the strategic priorities of the organization. We consider geographic representation, multidisciplinary representation, varied care delivery settings, and community partners in end of life care.
NHHPCO is pleased to present the following board members elected to a three year term:
- Kristin Barnum, Bayada Hospice, Division Director
- Margaret "Peg" Gilmour - Healthcare Consultant, former state Senator
- Jennifer Legassie, Chief Clinical Nurse/Hospice Director, Central NH VNA/Hospice
- Bruce Mast, President Bruce Mast & Assoc.
- Don McDonah, MD, Supportive Care & Palliative Medicine St. Joseph Hosp.
- Dimitri Panacopoulos, CPA, Berry Dunn
- Jen Powers, Practice manager, Wentworth Douglas Health System
- Rachel Russo, Palliative Care Program Manager, Merrimack Valley Hospice
Also elected to serve a second three year term is Patty Ramsey.
|L - R - Don McDonah, Rachel Russo, Jennifer Powers, Dimitrios Panacopoulos, Peg Gilmour, Bruce Mast, Kristin Barnum, and Jennifer Legassie|