Provider Members may list positions available by contacting the NHHPCO webmaster.
Positions will be removed after 2 months.
Hospice Case Manager RN - Amedisys Hospice
$5,000.00 SignOn Bonus!
Primary Location: New Hampshire-Londonderry
What You Will Do: As a hospice case manager for Amedisys, you will have a special opportunity to provide, coordinate and direct the provision of hospice nursing and palliative care to terminally ill patients in their home. You will closely collaborate with the attending physician, patients and their families, and other members of the patient care team to provide and maintain continuity of patient care to achieve excellent pain and symptom management and high quality end-of-life care for the patient.
• Assess and reassess all physical, environmental and emotional factors to determine hospice needs for patients in the home setting.
• Works in cooperation with the family/caregiver and IDT to meet the emotional needs of the patient/family/caregiver.
• Utilize a combination of agency resources and nationally recognized standards of practice to achieve excellent pain and symptom management and high quality end-of-life care.
• Coordinate the total Plan of Care and maintains continuity of patient care by liaising with appropriate staff and the physician.
• Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) conferences.
• Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and nurses.
• Attend funerals/calling hours when appropriate as assigned by the bereavement coordinator.
• Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
• Previous home health or hospice experience
• Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN)
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
• 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
• Continuing education
• Fleet car for eligible employees
Posted 18 April 2017
BE/BC Hospice and Palliative Care Physician, Elliot Health System, Manchester, NH
Elliot Health System (EHS) is seeking a BE/BC Hospice and Palliative Care Physician to join the largest and most established palliative care interdisciplinary team in Southern NH.
We welcome an energized, engaging, and forward thinking Physician with a strong commitment to quality patient care to apply! Come join this very unique Palliative Care experience where the existing hospital structure; hospitalist, intensivist, administration, nursing staff are highly engaged and supportive of the Palliative Care team.” Elliot’s Palliative Care Service provided nearly 5,000 palliative care encounters last year and we continue to grow our service line having expanded into specialty practice clinics, hospital consultation service, outpatient services, hospice and long term care facilities. Our focus is driven by continuity of care with emphasis on pain and symptom management with exceptional empathy. This outstanding opportunity will give you the autonomy working with our team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, and Chaplain as well as the Elliot Health System team of providers.
You'll find everything you need to excel in this role including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing symptom management expertise. You will work with our patients and their families by, education, counseling and support of individuals, providing longitudinal advanced care planning, and comprehensive transitional care.
The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour’s drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England. It is also home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport. We invite you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire. Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation’s “Best Places to Live.”
Apply online at ElliotPhysicians.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/elliotphysicians or on Twitter @ElliotPhysician You can also email Fran Lannan @ FLannan@elliot-hs.org.
Posted 11 April 2017
Part Time Social Worker, Pemi-Baker Community Health
Pemi-Baker Community Health is seeking a 20-30 hr/week homecare/hospice Social Worker, MSW/LICSW preferred, Advance Hospice & Palliative Care Certification preferred.
This social work position would entail patient home visits to assist with gaining access to community resources as well as counseling related to illness, behavioral health issues, and end of life issues. Palliative Care social work would include in-home or hospital consultations around advance directives, POLST, and goals of care for chronically ill and terminally ill patients. For hospice patients, the Social Worker also provides bereavement support/brief counseling services. Experience with homecare, hospice and electronic medical records for SW documentation is preferred.
Must be detail oriented, well organized, communicate well with patients and be a team player. Previous experience preferred.
Access to operable, required amount insured motor vehicle and a valid N.H. driver’s license with acceptable record of safe driving practices. Willing to drive own automobile unlimited miles and in all types of weather conditions. Job offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a criminal background, motor vehicle, BEAS and OIG records check.
Pemi-Baker Community Health is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages. Salary based on experience.
Amy Dennis at Pemi-Baker Community Health for further information.
101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 3
Plymouth, NH 03264
firstname.lastname@example.org or (603)536-2232
Posted 23 March 2017
New Opportunities, New Location: BAYADA Hospice Concord
BAYADA Hospice is opening a new location this summer in Concord NH. We are looking for a team of professionals to start up this new location. If you are a motivated hospice professional looking for a new challenge please call Kristin Barnum at 802 526 2380 or email email@example.com.
Open positions include:
- Hospice Clinical Manager (BSN or higher)
- Psychosocial Manager (Masters in Social Work)
- RN Case Managers
- Social workers
- Spiritual counselors
- Nursing assistants
BAYADA Hospice has a special purpose—to provide the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. We believe people with advanced illness and their families deserve hospice care services delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—the core values of our philosophy, The BAYADA Way.
Posted March 23, 2017