Provider Members may list positions available by contacting the NHHPCO webmaster.
Positions will be removed after 2 months.
Part Time Social Worker, Pemi-Baker Community Health
Pemi-Baker Community Health is seeking a 20-30 hr/week homecare/hospice Social Worker, MSW/LICSW preferred, Advance Hospice & Palliative Care Certification preferred.
This social work position would entail patient home visits to assist with gaining access to community resources as well as counseling related to illness, behavioral health issues, and end of life issues. Palliative Care social work would include in-home or hospital consultations around advance directives, POLST, and goals of care for chronically ill and terminally ill patients. For hospice patients, the Social Worker also provides bereavement support/brief counseling services. Experience with homecare, hospice and electronic medical records for SW documentation is preferred.
Must be detail oriented, well organized, communicate well with patients and be a team player. Previous experience preferred.
Access to operable, required amount insured motor vehicle and a valid N.H. driver’s license with acceptable record of safe driving practices. Willing to drive own automobile unlimited miles and in all types of weather conditions. Job offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a criminal background, motor vehicle, BEAS and OIG records check.
Pemi-Baker Community Health is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages. Salary based on experience.
Amy Dennis at Pemi-Baker Community Health for further information.
101 Boulder Point Drive, Suite 3
Plymouth, NH 03264
firstname.lastname@example.org or (603)536-2232
Posted 23 March 2017
New Opportunities, New Location: BAYADA Hospice Concord
BAYADA Hospice is opening a new location this summer in Concord NH. We are looking for a team of professionals to start up this new location. If you are a motivated hospice professional looking for a new challenge please call Kristin Barnum at 802 526 2380 or email email@example.com.
Open positions include:
- Hospice Clinical Manager (BSN or higher)
- Psychosocial Manager (Masters in Social Work)
- RN Case Managers
- Social workers
- Spiritual counselors
- Nursing assistants
BAYADA Hospice has a special purpose—to provide the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. We believe people with advanced illness and their families deserve hospice care services delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—the core values of our philosophy, The BAYADA Way.
Posted March 23, 2017
Nurse Practitioner, Palliative Care
Provides medical care to pediatric palliative care patients under the direction of the Medical Director(s).
- Monitors the quality of pain and symptom management provided to the patients
- Provides medical expertise on pain and symptom management to clinical staff
- Interacts with attending physicians as needed regarding pain and symptom management issues, issues involving patient prognosis, and coordination of care
- Makes palliative care visits to VNA patients and other patients as directed.
- Provides support to Medical Directors with On Call support to After Hours Staff as needed for Pediatric Patients.
- Remains current on clinical standards of practice in pediatric palliative care; promotes evidence based practice.
Represents and educates the values and mission of the hospice program among colleagues and the medical community at large
Provides clinical direction and mentorship to pediatric palliative staff
- Extensive knowledge, experience and expertise in pediatric palliative care.
- Licensed as Nurse Practitioner in MA and NH
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships within the medical community.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and function as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
To apply contact Jennie Felice: firstname.lastname@example.org
$2,500 sign on bonus.
Posted 6 January 2017