Our many accomplishments are a direct result of wonderful members like you, who help on committees and time limited projects. If you have a particular area of interest and a few hours to give, we would love to include you as an active member of our statewide efforts to improve care for those living with serious illness.
Committees are responsible for tasks including planning our annual fall conference, supporting our annual golf tournament, developing fundraising events that educate the public about our important work, and supporting the expansion of professional development.
NHHPCO is currently looking for enthusiastic new members for the following committees:
- The Annual Fall Conference Committee (Nov)
- The St. Anselm Education Day Committee (March)
- The Annual Golf Tournament (August)
- The Development Committee (for new events for community education and fundraising)
- The Education Committee is looking for a HPNA certified trainer to conduct a certification prep course for RNs. This prep course is offered once or twice a year, at the convenience of the trainer, and is a reimbursed position.
Most committee work and short term projects are accomplished through conference call meetings and assignments based on availability. Our list of committees includes:
- Annual Conference
- Chaplain/Social Work
- Golf Tournament
- Hospice Administrators
- Hospice/LTC Administrator Task Group
- NHCCC Palliation Workgroup
- Palliative Care Administrators
- Palliative Care Clinicians
- Public Policy
Our committees provide the ideal forum to share ideas, skills, and resources, as well as make new friends and meet colleagues. Contact Janice McDermott to join one today!
If you are a hospice or palliative care professional interested in meeting other professionals in the area, visit our Networking page.